April 10, 2013

Mini Or Midi


 Bloglovin': Lee Oliveira & Tuula Vintage. Two Bloggers who are passionate about taking gorgeous pictures and showcasing even more gorgeous Fashion.

Jessica Stein has an amazing sense of style and she loves Asos - even better. These two dresses, one Mini in scarf print & one vertical striped Midi - which are still for sale in a multitude of sizes - are right up my Fashion Street.
I don't think I have ever wanted to make an online purchase/s so badly, which is a good complaint! If I had to choose, I would go for  the scarf print mini, and you?


Picture of Jessica Stein in midi dress via leeoliveira.com, all others via tuulavintage.com & asos.com

Follow My Republic of Fashion
Follow sarahmdennison on Twitter


13 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are both great dresses! While I have been loving midis lately, I like the first one a bit better,,the pattern is so unique and fun! xo

Anna K. said...

both fab but I would go for the mini too - reallyyy hard to pull that midi off.

Closet Fashionista said...

I think I would go for the mini as well! I love the print :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Wieteke said...

I would go for the midi, it's so different yet sooo cool!! x

Meant To Attend

FashionJazz said...

Mini, I love it! :)

Fash Boulevard said...

The mini is my favorite. Love the print and the color.

I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my latest giveaway. I will be picking 3 winners.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Paint Me Blooming said...

I am more of a mini person, in particular in summer because I like to feel the sun on my legs but it's personal choice.
Which one are you darling?

xx

Vicki said...

i would go for the scarf print! lose stripes would not lok flattering on me but they look killer on her! great choices :) xx

Marie a la Mode said...

I love that striped dress! It would be so slimming on anyone : )

TRENDSURVIVOR said...

Nice post!!! I agree, the print dress is very unique!

xxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/

MILEX said...

you're amazing

Anonymous said...

Loving the striped skirt

Monica Harmony's Blog

Corinne said...

I love the first dress!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com