April 08, 2013

Reading Marie Claire


Marie Claire is nothing new - it's been around since 1937, yet I can't even remember the last time I bought an issue - until now. This months Marie Claire (UK) is packed full of interesting content - my favourite fashion feature: The Denim Edit.


Buying Fashion Magazines are a bit of a treat for me nowadays, so when I pay €5-€6 for one magazine, I expect my money's worth. The front cover of a magazine may look amazing, but it's the inside that counts. (The freebies are of course, an added bonus.) After all, why buy when you can surf for free?

I am definitely going to buy next months Issue. But for now, I am going to appreciate this Issue and read about the New Rules Of Online Dating - God knows, I could do with some tips!

What magazine/s do you prefer to read?



Follow My Republic of Fashion
Follow sarahmdennison on Twitter

6 comments:

Michaela said...

This is not a magazine I buy, but I might try it for a change! The only magazines I buy regularly are ELLE and InStyle!

Closet Fashionista said...

Yea, I get my subscriptions for free with rewards points so i dont worry about the crazy prices, haha. I wish Keira was on the US Marie Claire this month :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

TRENDSURVIVOR said...

I prefer W magazine. Thank you for your lovely comment. Nice blog. Would you like to follow each other through bloglovin?
xxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/

MILEX said...

lubię też i to bardzo.

Marie a la Mode said...

I love celebrity gossip magazines, Vanity Fair and of course Vogue but I try to buy sparingly and use the internet for (free) online content ; )

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna have to have a 'magazine weekend' this weekend x