I must admit, I haven't been the World's biggest fan of waist belts, over the past few years. Maybe, it was due to a fashion programme I used to watch and the ehhhhh, fashion ''guru'' was way too belt-batty. By belt batty, I mean he used a belt to 'cinch in the waist' on every single outfit! I quickly grew tired of his obvious love of them!
However, I am really starting to like these belts. And two waist belts in particular. The large (ish), studded belt and the skinny, plain belt (tied just like Blake's, of course!).
Are you into these belts? Which one do you prefer?
1. Suede Stude Belt, £35, Topshop
2. Ultra Skinny Plaited Belt, €21, Warehouse
3. Double Buckle Stud Front Belt, €33, Warehouse
4. Vintage leather belt, £15, Topshop
5. Wide Stud & Eyelet Belt, €50, Warehouse
Images from zimbio & justjared
Products from product websites