May 22, 2010

Shining like the Sun...trouser free zone

I have high hopes that the amazing weather we had in Ireland yesterday will be here to stay for the rest of the summer. Therefore, I have been enthusiastically trawling through some of my favourite fashion sites, looking at some of the summer delights that are on offer at the moment.

Some of my favourites include this 3.1 Phillip Lim silk-chiffon dress, as seen on The Outnet.



A Dotty playsuit from Oasis? Sure, why not! Just let the dots speak for themselves.



I love these Shell coloured shorts (personally, I would team these shorts with a t-shirt for a casual look) with bow detail and this oyster coloured, lace detailed playsuit. Because they are such neutral coulours, you can style them up with major accessories...or just leave them be. All from Topshop.





I just love this French Connection dress. The blue in the dress is really fresh and it would brighten anyone's wardrobe immediately.



This may be a kimono style dressing gown, but this kimono style dressing gown by Kate Moss for Topshop is quite special and I wouldn't think twice about wearing it as a dress or over a dress. Would you? Or am I just a bit crazy?! I am a sucker for Kimono style dresses/dressing gowns.



Finally, my ultimate Summer item would have to be this Spring-Summer 2010 woven Chanel bag. Love!



However, unless I win the lotto, I won't be buying anything from Chanel, so here is a New Look alternative.



What do you think? But, most importantly, what summer items do you have your eye on?

Source: Images from store websites

2 comments:

Liv said...

I love that sweet chanel bag...and the playsuit. My summer essential is a maxi dress though.. I'm very proud of one I made from Missoni fabric x

http://livs.loves.blogspot.com/

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Oh wow, that sounds amazing.:)