May 21, 2010

Ice-breaker...randomness!



1. I live in Waterford City, Ireland.
2. Have just completed a degree in International Business.
3. I used to get called 'Water girl' and 'Buck-Tooth Penney' by my siblings when I was younger (Still not over it. Obviously!).
4. I HATE badly applied fake tan (but then, who doesn't?).
5. I could watch re-runs of 'Friends' and 'SATC' all day long (its obvious that I have way too much time on my hands).
6. If I was allowed to raid anyone's closet it would be Diane Kruger's...or...Chloe Sevigny's...or...its so hard to choose actually!!
7. Ice-Cream Sundaes? Yes, please! The bigger the better.
8. Have been described as a bit of a drama queen...who isn't though?!
9. Zara, Topshop, H&M, Asos, Mango, Primark, New Look, River Island....love.
10. Chanel, Miu Miu, Christian Dior, Badgley Mischka, Givenchy, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, BCBG Max Azria...love.

First 'proper' post coming soon!

No comments: