May 23, 2013

MSGM Print Loving


Currently loving: MSGM prints. 
Good looking on the screen, even better in real life.
Who likes shorts?
Add a top, mix or match and say hello to Summer.
Now all we need is the sun.


The 'Panther/Monkey' silk top and Aztec printed shorts are by far my favourite combination. 

Just watch out for those Panthers . . . and Monkeys!



Although, I wouldn't say no to any of them. Would you?


TUBED FLORAL LONG SLEEVED TOP // FLORAL PRINTED TWEED SHORTS - BOTH MYWARDROBE

PANTHER MONKEY SILK TOP - SHOPBOP // PRINT AZTEC/JACQUARD SHORTS - MYTHERESA

GIRAFFE PRINT COTTON TOP - L'INDE LE PALAIS // TRIBAL GEOMETRIC PRINTED SHORTS - FARFETCH



Follow My Republic of Fashion
Follow sarahmdennison on Twitter

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Soooo cute! I love all of it and I have been eying those floral pieces as well
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Margeaux Mutarde said...

I love those prints! Awesome stuff.

Danica Stark said...

lovely

following you now
please follow me back
http://www.danicastark.blogspot.com/

Corinne said...

Lovely - I love the prints and colours.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

FashionJazz said...

Love all the floral pieces! :)

www.fashionjazz.co.za/blog