September 11, 2011

Prabal Does Purple


Well hello there, Purple.

 Purple: Either a colour you love or hate. Me? I have a purple laptop. Enough said, really.


Imagine my delight when I feasted my eyes on the Prabal Gurung S-S(2012) collection. Purple here, purple there, purple mixed with other colours. Beautiful floral prints.....
.....Pants, fur, skirts, sheer, dresses, leather, shorts, strappy shoes-all different, but running along the same theme: the colour purple. Prabal has put Purple back on the fashion map. Yes to that.

Is Purple & Prabal for you? 


Prabal Gurung Images via style.com
Follow My Republic of Fashion

13 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Purple is my favorite color!
Love this post!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection and I love the color purple.

www.janetteria.com said...

Prabal G. is incredible! Love that collection and yepp, purple is one of my favorites. :)

Closet Fashionista said...

I want that laptop! And that collection is awesome
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Marie a la Mode said...

I love your purple laptop! That chiffon skirt in the last pic is gorgeous!

Jewellery Bijou said...

Pink is my favourite colour but I love your laptop!

Unknown said...

Purple for the win..!
Pink is my favourite too but purple when I don't wanna be so girly..
And snap on that skirt, i love it
x

stylenuggets said...

I'm on a constant search for purple. You have a purple laptop? You are so lucky!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Purple is such a powerful color. Love it!

FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L said...

Cool laptop :) Gurung seems not so original...seems like copied by McQueen and Givechy ;)

http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-york-fashion-weekb-spring-summer.html

Anonymous said...

Purple & Prabal is definitely for me. Those last three images are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So nice post:)

FashionJazz said...

Love purple a lot! Xx