June 20, 2011

Man+Woman+Hermès


Man+Woman. Man with sober, yet chic blazer, panama hat and designer stubble. Woman with a burst of colour dress and designer bag. A Hermès shoulder bag, no less. Man+Woman probably don't know each other, but these two would be a Sartorial dream. The perfect couple. Star crossed fashion lovers. Who needs love, when you have fashion?*


+


*P.S. I joke. Of course one needs love! Love can be found anywhere. That's what I tell myself each day. Please note: I tell myself many things every day and Nada. So, don't sue me if your true love doesn't come galloping on a black (white-so over rated) horse tomorrow. I take no responsibility.

Top Image via streetfsn.blogspot.com
2nd Image via JakandJil

Follow My Republic of Fashion

18 comments:

Marie a la Mode said...

It'll happen one day ; ) I love the hat, I would totally wear that!

Unknown said...

Amazing photos. Love the post.

Andrés Corella said...

Both are stylish perfect! The hat is soo cool...and the Hermes bag...oh la la!!! Love coming in a black horse...sexay!!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Anonymous said...

I could stare at that first image all day!

Elizabeth Faraday said...

love the first picture, and that teal dress look gorgeous for that photo!

Journal De Mode

kavery said...

The Hermes bag with the blue shirt is divine. Your true love is heading your way as I write this !!

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha oooh yes they would make a lovely couple! ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jewellery Bijou said...

Love that photo!the true love really exists!we have to believe!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that bag!! I just hope true love exists... whether it'd be G, J or Morrissey... *le sigh*....

xx

Unknown said...

Love and fashion go hand in hand in my mind :)

xStace
TEE&FAME

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous street style selections, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Lee Oliveira said...

Great selection of photos..
Lee x

Audrey Allure said...

Loving that shoulder bag!

Ginta said...

I really love the colors from Down Under - turquoise, peak of Celine and, of course, H! :))

P.S. I love your new header. ;)

theversastyle said...

that would be hilarious if they saw this post!

x0
annette

Anonymous said...

Imagine if they saw this post and went, "Hmm, that girl's onto something"...

Leia said...

So. Chic. !

Leia

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

Wow, I truly love both of them.
xx