Well hello there!
I don't know if any of you read Reese Witherspoon's interview in the May edition of ELLE UK? No, yes? Well, this is what jumped out at me: "I would probably summarise my whole personality by saying I'm very... cardigan." What comes to your mind when you think of cardigans? I think cardigans are comforting, soft & welcoming. Reese described herself very well, because that is what I feel her personality is like.
I have another question for you: What material do you feel best describes you? I'll go first. Lace. Yes. I feel lace describes my personality best. Why? Here are five reasons:
1. Lace has its diva moments. So do I.
2. Lace can be delicate & fussy. It needs to be handled with care, but it can be quite resilient. I can be quite fussy. Sometimes I need to be handled with care. I can be resilient. Sometimes.
3. Lace may appear stuffy, but it can have just a good time as outgoing leather and care free jersey. I can party as hard as the best of them. Life's too short not to.
4. Sometimes lace can be shy. Case in point: undergarments. I can be shy. I like my own space too.
5. Lace can be racy, elegant and chic. Sometimes, I wish I was all three.
So, now it is your turn......what material best describes you. Whether you are leather, velvet, silk, jersey etc, you choose and let me know!
P.S. It appears I am back after a bit of a break. What caused this break? Mid month blogger creative block crisis? Too much technology for one head to bear? Lack of motivation? Truthfully, all three. But I am back with all (hopefully) my creativeness supporting me this time.
Christopher Kane Neon Lace top via Net-A-Porter
Reese Witherspoon quote via Elle UK