Six good reasons to wear a Floppy/ Wide-brimmed/ Safari hat this Spring-Summer:
1. They are easy to wear. Nothing like a bit of comfort on your head.
2. Just in case you forget to put on SPF (Not recommended. It happens, though), these hats will protect you from those vicious rays.
3. If you want to avoid some-one, just lower the hat over your face. 'Hey, is that Sarah?' ''Hmmm, it is hard to know, what with not being able to see her face. Better not disturb hat face, so.'' Mission accomplished!
4. They are also good if you want to attract some-one's attention. I'll be the girl with the Zara two-toned hat on my head. You won't miss me.
5. Buy a floppy hat and you will 'definitely' look like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Terms and Conditions apply.
6. They are always chic. Do you need anymore convincing?
Etro Safari Hat, Net-A-Porter.
Zara Two-Toned Floppy Hat.
Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2011 Image via vogue.co.uk
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Image via Studded Hearts