August 31, 2010

A Plus.......

I am still moving forward, you will be happy to know! I was talking about what I would like to wear during Summer 2011 in this morning's post, but now, I am looking at what I would like to wear this Autumn. If you haven't got an absolute iota about what I am talk about, click HERE (hopefully you will understand then!).

However, before I move forward, I have to look back. Late last week, I went up to the A-Wear Press day, to have a look at some of the Autumn items, which will hit shops soon. This being my first press day, I was highly excited and I saw some fabulous clothes. Clearly, I was too excited to take some half decent photos...camera handy, I am NOT!

There was a 60's feel to some of the clothes, boho chic to others and surplus glamour to the rest. I picked out some of my favourites, that I would like to buy this Autumn. From Peter Pan Collars (Yes, please!), to Pussy-Bow Blouses and a Leopard Print coat, this is what I call moving forward and looking forward to Autumn.

What are you most looking forward to wearing during Autumn? Do you like any of my picks?


All clothing items from awear.com

Follow My Republic of Fashion

35 comments:

Isquisofrenia said...

out of all this pieces i love the peter pan collar dress is so pretty and of course the leopard coat!

Leonie said...

I want that top with the Peter pan collar!

www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

i love the floral playsuit!

Miranda said...

Those are so lovely! I want them all :)
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the jumpsuit.

Lila said...

Can I just say I love them all! Especially the black and cream dress and pussy bow orange blouse.

Emma said...

A Wear is great for affordable pieces. I'm loving leopard print at the moment!

Marie a la Mode said...

I love the leopard print coat you bought! Ahhh, it's gorgeous!

Daiana said...

that pearl peter pan collar is insane!! really, who wouldn't love/need it? =D

kisses from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous selections, darling!
Especially loving that pussy bow blouse and the leopard print coat ~ so chic!

xoxox,
CC

Jen said...

I have to say, that jumpsuit is brilliant!! So something that I'd wear!

Marina said...

I love the leopard print coat!!!!
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

xx

Alice said...

nice clothes ;)

Abi said...

These are nice pieces. Loving the jumpsuit

Unknown said...

i love that first blouse. So colourful!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Viki said...

I love the pearl collar shirt! I've seen a very similar collar in Zara

xxx

Brianna said...

Oooh, I love the red bow detail dress and the leopard coat!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the second blouse, I want it too


Mia Bbook

Anonymous said...

Love your picks!

dishly said...

wowow the pearl collar (i think i need this) and the leopard coat!! <3
thanks for dropping by my blog :) and sharing your awesome blog with the world!

http://thinkdish.weebly.com/

Ashley said...

That beaded jumpsuit...OH MY GOD!

STYLE'N said...

these pieces are so unique and original. great selections....

ryan said...

I have a leopard coat similar that I can't wait to wear, and Peter Pan collars are so adorable!

Collette Osuna said...

MY OH MY....Id seriously sell one of my kids for that leopard coat (well not really,lol..well maybe yea...jk)

You and I, have the EXACT same taste in clothing!!!

Style, She Wrote said...

Love the pearl collar top and the jumpsuit! So cute for fall.

E said...

THat red blouse is soooo pretty!

Becca. said...

I'm yet to go to a press day!
I love that floral jumpsuit, gorgeous!

thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

peter pan collar. yes.


xxmerissa
merbri.blogspot.com

stylenuggets said...

Love the floral playsuit 'coz it doesn' look like a one piece right away. The leopard jacket is wicked!

Wendy said...

Love the animal coat!! Stunning!!
Wendy
www.wendylifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

Lara said...

Love the grey and black dress! And the print animal coat!

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

Kisses
Lara

soph // and other things said...

Oh that shirt with the pearl collar is simply divine!

Anthea said...

Love the black and cream bow dress and Peter Pan collar. Spring is coming my way and I am looking forward to wearing some lovely dresses.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Platform P said...

Loving the leopard print coat. Such a winter wardrobe staple.

xo

Nausica said...

That jumpsuit really makes me regret summer is over...:)

And thank you for your nice comment!