I have learned many things from watching the Chanel Haute Couture Autumn/Winter 2010-2011 show.
1. Mid-length dresses will be back in force.
2. The same applies for mid-calf boots (don't really know how I feel about these).
3. Sequins played a major factor last night. I love you Karl!
4. Is it just me, or does the Chanel show resemble a Gossip Girl closet? What do you think? I think that there was dresses in the show last night with Blair and Serena's names written all over them. Perhaps Gossip Girl was Karl Lagerfeld's inspiration...a possibility, no?
5. Last, but not least, Karl Lagerfeld is a Consistent Genius. But, hey we already knew that many, many years ago.
As always, I would love to know what you think....
Images from zimbio.com and newshopper.com