January 16, 2011

Keeping The Best 'Til Last

 This editorial is a preview of (hopefully) the exciting things to come in the February Issue of Vogue Paris. Model: Joan Smalls. Photographer: Mario Sorrenti. I cannot wait to see the rest of this editorial. Beautiful clothes & styling, a fierce model & pictures. Bring it on, Vogue Paris!

Are you as excited to see the rest of this editorial, as I am?




Images from models.com

Follow My Republic of Fashion

25 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Wonderful!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Unknown said...

Beautiful editorial.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love those first 2 shots!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous editorial!

xoxox,
CC

stylenuggets said...

Never seen her looking better!

Cylia said...

joan smalls has the longest legs.. lovely deitorial:)

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

the forth is my favourite!! thank you very much for your comment on my blog!!!
kisses!!

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

simply h² said...

Her skin is flawless!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

joana said...

FAB!!

ediot said...

i like the first one the most actually.
thanks for sharing darling. hope you're having a wonderful weekend
xx

Winnie said...

Wow I love them all. The first one has such a lovely shape to it- the way the skirt falls is just gorgeous. The last one looks so iconic and such bright colour!

Marie a la Mode said...

Joan Smalls is stunning! Such a gorgeous editorial.

ASYMMETRICERA said...

wow beautiful indeed.

x

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous editorial!

Lee Oliveira said...

Yeah.. I can'e wait to see what Caroline will bring to Vogue Paris..
these editorial photos are to die for
Lee x

jemina said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME editorial!!!

XOXO
J

classiq said...

beautiful, I always look forward to Vogue Paris editorials, looking forward to the next ones, it will be challenging

Leia said...

Lovely images!

♥ Leia

Anonymous said...

Really promising. Excited! later, FashionLifeCoach

Anonymous said...

i love anything vogue paris-related. Always stunning! x

LACE.LEATHER.LIPGLOSS said...

wow that last picture is so pretty!

http://doublelll.blogspot.com

Marinka said...

she is a really fierce model indeed.

Laura said...

That first shot is beautiful!

Yvette said...

amazing pictures!

xoxo

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That first photo is so beautiful and ethereal...